Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello From Cincinnati!!

Good Monday Morning To You!
I bring you greetings from beautiful southwest Ohio. My travels began on Friday and took me to Detroit, and eventually home to Cincinnati. I got to see my mom who, as you know became very ill back in mid February. She is doing fantastic and thanks you for your prayers. I too am feeling fine and have recovered nicely from my bout with C-diff. If you do not know about that, scroll down to last weeks blog for more info.

Miss Bessie reports to me that the service went very well at Friendship Harmony. I want to thank my friend, Dr. David Holt for preaching in my absence. Thanks also to Karen Fain for doing a fine job with the music and Karan Berry on the keyboard.

I took my mom to her Church in Norwood. It was her first time back since her illness. Her friends at Liberty Baptist were extremely glad to see her. The last time I saw that much hugging in Cincinnati was when the Reds won the World Series! Her Pastor, Brady Clark, preached a fine message from Psalm 2. It was nice to sit back and listen. I enjoyed the service very much.

On Thursday Bill and Patty Wolfe and I will be going down to Great American Ball Park for a game between the Reds and the Cleveland Indians. It should be a good game. I've got much to do while I'm in Cincy, but I receive daily reports about the goings on at Friendship Harmony. I was glad to hear that Margaret Pequegnat is home from the hospital and recovering nicely. That's the kind of news I enjoy.

I'd better close for now as my internet time is limited. Take care of yourself, and I'll see you next Monday Morning With Pastor VicQ!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment