Sunday, August 4, 2013

Takin' Some Time Off

Good Monday Morning To You!!!

While you are reading this, I am off on a working vacation. Bess and I are relaxing, but on August 12, classes begin at the Southwest Florida Bible Institute where I will be teaching "Human Geography Of Bible Peoples." This course is part Geography, part History, part Manners and Customs, and part Hermunitics, which is Biblical Interpretation. The first class will be an introduction and will take us from Adam to Abraham. I'm a rookie professor, so I'll let you know how it went.

I'm told services were good yesterday at Friendship Harmony. The church was blessed to have an Indian missionary do the preaching. This man works with orphanages in India, and is involved in Indian church planting. The service was not videoed as the camera can be intimidating if you're not used to it.

Have a good, safe week and I'll see you next Monday Morning With Pastor Vi

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment