Wednesday, August 29, 2012

We Were Blessed!

Good Wednesday to you. Welcome to this special mid week edition of Monday Morning With Pastor Vic. As I promised you on Monday, I’m happy to report that Tropical Storm, now Hurricane Isaac, did us no harm. It was a rain maker to be sure, but the winds were not too bad and very minimal storm surge. Actually, I have seen worse storms that were non tropical. I am thankful to the LORD that He decided to spare us.

Now, however, I’d like your prayers for those living along the Gulf Coast. They are feeling the brunt of Isaac. I never cease to be amazed by anyone who laughs and says, “It’s just a minimal category 1 hurricane.” Listen to me --- a category 1 hurricane can kick your brains in! Please, do not ever take an act of nature for granted. A category 1 hurricane can be, and has been deadly. This one is moving slowly, so that just makes it worse. Again, just ask God’s safety on these people.

This coming Sunday Morning at Friendship Harmony, I will be preaching a message called, “A Victorious Army!” If you’re in the area, I hope to see you there, but if not I’ll see you next Monday Morning With Pastor Vic!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment