Sunday, September 29, 2013

Have You Made God Any Promises Lately?

Good Monday Morning To You!

Let’s visit for a while. Would you like a nice hot cup of apple cider? I love good cider --- hot or cold. My Kurig Vue not only makes the best cup of coffee I have ever tasted, but the hot cider is tremendous! I’d love to share a cup with each of you, but my house is a bit small if you all should decide to show up at once. There are so many, and I’m grateful for each of you. I wish more of you would send me a e-mail from time to time. You readers can be found all over the world, so send me a note and let me know where you are. In the meanwhile, I’ll pour myself another cup cider and wait.

This past Saturday, Friendship Harmony hosted a free picnic/ concert. The attendance was a bit disappointing, but visitors did come, and I believe we had the people the LORD wanted us to have. Several of the readers of this blog came to join us and I was so honored to meet them. I’d dearly love to meet more of you someday.

Once again our ladies shined with their culinary offerings. The food was awesome and plenteous. If anyone went away hungry, it was their fault. The music was provided by the Gulf State Quartet from Bowling Green, Florida. They did a tremendous job, and hopefully they will be back on Sunday, April 13. Keep reading the blog and we will let you know when we know for sure.

Not only was Saturday good, but yesterday was as well. The songs are currently being selected by members of the congregation. Our people choose so well, and our music is a joyful expression of our love for Christ. If you’re ever in the area, stop by on a Sunday Morning at 10:00 and experience Friendship Harmony.

The message was from Ecclesiastes 5:1-7. The question was, “Have you made God any promises lately?” The text was from verse 4 which says,
“When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.” Have you, in the past, made God any promises? If you have, you need to get started in fulfilling them. God has been faithful to you and He expects, no He requires the same from those who have given their word to Him. If you need help with that, make an appointment to see your local pastor or rabbi. He would be honored to assist you in this. If I can help you, contact me at preachercooper@hotmail.com. You can view the video at www.facebook.com/friendshipharmony. A facebook membership is not required to see the video.

Have a blessed, healthy, and safe week. Don’t for get the video; it should be posted by Tuesday evening. Remember, I’ll see you next Monday Morning With Pastor Vic!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment