Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hello Again!!!

Good Monday Morning To You!!!

Wow!!! It seems like forever since we have visited. I had a computer problem which took a few weeks to fix. After the laptop was repaired, I was unable to get on the net. My modem was bad, so Century Link sent me a new one. Their instructions were easy to follow, but I could not make it work. I called tech support and the bottom line was my modem was on recall. The company said many of the units had the wrong password on the label. As much of an inconvenience as it was, it was a relief to know I had done nothing wrong during the set up procedure. They are sending me a replacement, but told me how to get on the net. This blog requires me to be on the internet, so here I am. Technology is great, and it affords us many opportunities, but I think I like the old days better. It was simpler then. However, here we are in the twenty first century with all its gadgets, and I believe they are a gift from God which He wants used for His glory. I believe if the Apostle Paul were alive today, He would utilize every opportunity to present the gospel.

At Friendship Harmony we have this blog and our video ministry. Both give us the ability to reach the whole world. This blog has readers in The United States, China, Brazil, Australia, India, Canada, and other parts of the globe. What a tremendous blessing!

Yesterday was a good day at the church. Our attendance has held pretty well throughout the summer. New families are coming, and we are staying busy. On Saturday, September 28, we are having a picnic and a Gospel Concert. We have invited all of Pine Island to come. Friendship Harmony is still a new church, and we want to take the opportunity to let people know who we are. We have placed an ad in our local paper, and our members are busy inviting those with whom they come into contact. The Gulf State Quartet from central Florida will provide the music, if you are in the area, come out and be with us. The picnic starts at Noon.

I know this blog is a bit short today, but I wanted to let you know that I’m still alive and kicking. After a few minor computer glitches are corrected, we should be able to get back on track again. Also let me remind you that our video ministry is still active. You can view it at www.facebook.com/friendshipharmony.

Have a good week, and I’ll see you next Monday Morning With Pastor Vic!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment