Monday, March 24, 2014

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST


Good Monday Morning To You!

When I write this blog, I try to keep it light, enjoyable, and refreshing. Many of you begin your week by reading this, and I want to help you start your week on a cheerful note. Today, however, I cannot do that. Instead, I have a prayer request to pass along to you. As you have heard, a mudslide in the town of Oso, sixty miles north of Seattle, Washington, has destroyed that entire neighborhood. Many have been injured, some have been killed, and numerous more are missing. Believed to be trapped under the mud is Brandy Ward. Brandy is the daughter of some of our church members, Claude and Ann Ogle. Brandy’s husband Tim is in a Seattle hospital facing reconstructive lower body bone surgery. Claude told me that Brandy and Tim were in different parts of the house when the mud hit. The part of the house where Tim was, was pushed by the mud several hundred yards, while Brandy’s location was engulfed by the muck. I’m asking you to pray for Brandy and Tim Ward, Claude and Ann Ogle, and Tim’s parents as well. This is a devastating time, and even though I too am a dad, I cannot begin to imagine the mental anguish this family is experiencing.

I will write a special mid week edition, so please check back on Wednesday morning. Hopefully I will have some good news to report to you, at least on behalf of this family. While you are praying, be sure to lift up the other victims and their families as well.

I’ll see you Wednesday morning right herte on Monday Morning With Pastor Vic.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment