Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Contest Reminder!!


I am sure everyone is getting prepared for the upcoming holiday weekend, but I wanted to take a moment to remind you about the big contest that I am holding for my blog subscribers... There are some great prizes being given away from 4 sponsors, all perfect for yourself or gift giving! If you haven't heard about the contest, please click here to go to the contest page and read the simple way you can enter to win....simple spread the word about Monday Morning with Pastor Vic and you could be one of four lucky winners at the end of the show.

If you have any questions about how the giveaway contest works, please feel free to leave a comment for me below or drop me a line via email at preachercooper@hotmail.com Thanks so much and good luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment