Sunday, August 22, 2010

Don't get too close. I want you to stay well.

Good Monday Morning to you!
It seems as if I I have come down with a nasty bug. Fever, chills, body aches, a horrible headache that I just can’t shake, stuffy head -- flu? I’m no doctor, but later today I plan to call mine. I’m one of these people that when I get the chills, I shake violently. One minute I’m burning up, the next minute I’m freezing. Oh well, this too shall pass.

I’ve told you about the car part that I’ve been trying to baby along. It is called an intake manifold and the auto makers used plastic to make it. After about ten years, they tend to crack. Coolant leaks and gets onto the spark plugs making for a rough ride. The other day mine finally split. I took it to Carl and he got it repaired as inexpensively as possible, but it was still $898. I wish I could have traded, but that is not possible. The car has 165,000 miles, and has been a very good car. I have no complaints and no regrets.

Karen Shidell of Wisconsin was the winner of the contest. As her prize she selected the Wal Mart card. Thank you Karen and thanks to each of you who helped by suggesting my site to others. Even though the contest is over, feel free to have your friends and family stop by and read the Monday Morning With Pastor Vic blog.

The Bible says in 2 Thessalonians 1:3, “We are bound to thank God always for you … because your faith growth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you … abounded.” This is exactly how I feel about each of you who take the time to read this blog. You are my dear, loyal friends. Believe it or not, preachers have very few close friends. Thank you for being mine.

I’ll see you next Monday Morning With Pastor Vic!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment