Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Memory Stick Found!!!

Good Wednesday Evening To You! Welcome to this mid-week edition of Monday Morning With Pastor Vic.

As you might recall, I was unable to post the notes from last Sunday Morning due to the fact that I has lost my memory stick. On my desk is a small plastic box that has three compartments. The top one is for memory sticks or USB flash drives as some call them. The bottom two contain miscellaneous papers. The USB I needed was accidentally filed in the middle space. I looked there the other night, but somehow I overlooked it. In any event, here are those notes. I hope they are a benefit to you.

Coming With His Coming ©
2 Peter 1:19
Second Coming Series 2 of 4 By Victor Cooper
03/18-23; 4/13/13

Intro: The Bible clearly affirms in many passages that Jesus is coming again. What happens with that coming?

#2 The Coming Dawn

I. Trust the light of prophecy. 2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
A. Trust God’s prophets until the new day dawns.
B. Here we walk by faith. 2 Cor 5:7
C. When the new day dawns, we shall see Him as He is.
1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

II. The dawn always brings a new day.
A. Quote: “Every day’s a new day.” Myron Boyd
B. Jesus is the Creator of new. Rev. 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
C. Only Christ can create; man can only invent,
therefore
only Christ can bring about a new dawn.

III. The new dawn erases the old sunset. Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor brought to mind.
A. With the dawning of a new day, all past hurts,
snubs, and sleights will be forgotten.
B. All past aches, pains, and illnesses will be
forgotten.
C. All past mean, hateful, spiteful, people will be
forgotten..
D. If any of those people above are in Heaven, you
will forget their bad attitude toward you, and
yours toward them.

Don’t forget, if you have a Bible question you would like to have answered, you can E-mail it to fhbcsjc@gmail.com. I’d love to hear from you. Also, the video from last Sunday is at www.youtube.com. From their homepage, type in Friendship Harmony Baptist then hit enter. When the page comes up, click on our church, then select the video you would like to see.

This coming Sunday I’ll be preaching part three of this series with a message titled, “The Coming Death.” If you can’t be here in person, be sure you come visit me next Monday Morning With Pastor Vic.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment